How to use a __________________ phone.
It hard to explain because I don't know what kind of phone is it.
ummmmmmmmmmm
I write just 2 lines. What should I do with this empty page?
OK OK
This is the best way to know how _________________ phone use.
1 Close this blog page.
...
...
Are you do that?
...
...
2 If you are readinf this word that mean you don't do that I tell. So how do I explain you.
3 OK try again. Close this blog page. Yes Do it.
...
...
4 You don't do thay I tell again. This is the second time.
5 Now you are thinking that what is the next thing I will tell you
6 You start angry.
7 More angry now.
8 Anyways you should go to find a book, a book that you get when you by that __________ phone. It will tell you how to use the _______________ phone. That is better than my explain.
9 You angry again.
10 angry
11 engry
13 engry
14 angry
15 too angry to know that their is no number 12
16 now you can really close this blog page.
17 Do it because you will not see anything other this line
...
...
...
...
bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

STRANGE Gui.........I closed the page though
ReplyDelete