Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gui's Three Wish

If I had 3 wishes, I would wish for:

First I wish for die, because I want to know that if I die at the first wish, how can I wish the two more.

If I can have second wish, that mean that the first is not true. May be it can't be true because I have more two wishes so I can't die. May be when I finish all three I will die. But I don't really want to die, so the second wish, I would wish for immortal(cannot die (I don't know how to spell)).

Now the last wish, I want to die. Then I will wait the result of my three wish. I will die or not.

I don't knows.




But you do.

1 comment:

  1. You'd wish TO DIE and then become Immortal...I dont know either....maybe you should just be reborn as Superman! Good and strange Mr. Gui!!!

    ReplyDelete