My name is Mark. I'm 15 years old. My favorite movie is Harry Potter and Resident Evil(every episode of them). I love to listen to musics and my favorite singer is Maroon5(oh god! I really like this band.). Sometime I was very upset when I study biology class but actually I love this subject than every subjects I've studied. Why did I don't like when I study this subject? the thing is I don't like a teacher who teach me biology, he says he'll give grade A only for students who want to be a doctor! So this is unfair for me. In the future I would like to be a biologist or computer programmer.
NAME : Gui
Birthday : 16/03/1994
study at : Roong aroon
love subject : MATH (i love it) and scince is OK (if it isn't biology)
hate subject : english, i really hate it. i like art but i do it very bad
hobby : read a novel or comic
movie : action si-fi
music : every kind that not too loud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

MUSIC is uncountable .... MORE THAN other subjectsSometimes I AM...Good work Mr. Mark
ReplyDeleteYou do ART BADLY? Good work Mr. Gui