Saturday, May 23, 2009

Willy and Gog welcome to our lives

My name is Willy, 1)I like staying at home at the weekends. 2)My favourite movie is Innocent Moves. 3)I like Eagles most but it's not my favourite. 4)I hate my math teacher most in my school. 5)I have 2 sisters. 6)I hate T-shirt. 7)I don't know what I want to be yet.8) He is an idiot.9) London and San Francisco. 10)Stay at home.

My name is Gog, 1) In my weekends ,I like to go to cinema with my friends. 2) My favorite movie is Behind The Enemy Line. 3) I like Bodyslam the most because their songs are the best. 4)I hate my director, she is an idiot. 5) I have 1 brother. 6) I don't like shirts at all. 7) I don't know yet. 8) He is a stupid man. 9) I think Finland. 10) Just sleep at home.

1 comment:

  1. Why is he your BEST FRIEND if he is an idiot??? Well written Willy

    Why is your director an IDIOT Mr. Gog....very good writing

    ReplyDelete