Friday, January 15, 2010

7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate -Fa

I love my mother and my father because they are love me more than other people in the world.

I adore all my best friends because they make me feel not lonely and always make me laugh. And because I've been in the same school with my frieands for nearly four years.

I really like my dog because I think she looks the little panda "Lin-ping",she is very fat and her favourite activities are eating and sleeping.She is my good friend too!

I’m passionate about dancing but I can't dance, I just love wachting people danceing because I think every moves are beautiful and facinating.
I’m really keen on_____________because__________________________________
I’m crazy about Taylor Swift because her music is amazing and she is beautiful.

I hate to get up early because I want to sleep as much as I can. It's good for children!!!
I abhor spider because I just don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment