Friday, January 15, 2010

7 things I love and I hate--Phat

I love traveling because I like to see another country in their styles.

I adore eating dark chocolate because its delicious for me and make me up when I read a book in the night.

I really like taking a photo with my friends because I think it's funny to do it and I can keep it as long as I'm not delete it.

I'm mad about colour pen because I think it looks great to have a colourful shortnote in my notebook.

I'm passionate about listening to International music because I love it! I think Thai music sometimes is bad.

I'm really keen on download music from internet because it's easy to find and it's free!

I'm crazy about SNOOPY because I thik it's cute.


I hate that I sleeping in the class because it's a waste of time to do that.

I abhor a bad smelling because it's make me feel sick.

I detest learning drawing because I can't do it.

I loathe being gossip because it's my private story.

I can't stand living in a dirty room because I hate it to be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment