Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pump and Poom welcome to our life

Yo!!!My name is Poom.I'm 16 this year.Now I study at Assumption College seconary school Bangkok.I like to spend my freetime with computer.I study in science and mathematic plans it make me very tired.I hate soldier and military.I hate camping it make my body,imunity system and skin weak.It's waste my summer break.I hate summer school too.

Hello there,My name is Pump.Jeremy told me to work with him(guy up there) but I hate him ... just kidding.I'm kind of person that's really love weekend.I'm really happy when class on Friday end!After that me and my friends love to get out of my school fast and head to the Football(Futsal) field and running around with ball.

1 comment:

  1. You hate soldiers and the military....camping makeS Very good work Mr. Poom

    You're the kind of person who tells jokes and when class endS and RUN around with a ball...Very good Mr. Pump

    ReplyDelete