Hey, I'm Tong. I'm a student of Triam Udomsuksa, grade 10, came from Mater Dei Institute. I love Math and English although sometimes they are so hard for me. Most of my free time is spent talking on the phone. I love playing online games, especially Ragnarok. I love playing hi5 and MSN which I play almost everyday.
My name is Natcha Kietsuranon. My nickname is Pear. I'm studying at Triam Udomsuksa, same place with Tong, my best friend. When I have free time, I always spend it talking on the phone. The subjects I hate are Thai and Chemistry, they are very hard and always bore me.
THAI CRAZIES
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Tong and Pear welcome to our lives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

your free time IS SPENT talking ....WHICH you play almost EVERY DAY....good work Tong
ReplyDeleteI always spend IT talking on the phone Well written Miss Pear