Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Diary By Fa

I'm going to star my diary!!!!
Dear diary,today I woke up at 6 o'clock cuze' I had an extra class at 7.30 a.m. at siam square.Oh!! I hated it. It's Math class.The class was very boring today. Many student in class room fell asleep. I had this class untill 12.3o. I didn't have lunch today because I'm on a diate!!!!! On I'mjoking.After that I came to British Council and had english class. I like english class very much because English is my favourite subject. My teacher,Marry!!!! told me that my friends at Friday class wrere very surprise to heard that I moved to Saturday. Any way,What I'm doing now? I'mwriting this lovely (really?) diary.
Talk about yesterday, nothing special happend.It's just a typical Friday with many boring class.(again?) I had a physics class in the evening. Oh!!!! I for get. Yesterday was 13th Friday!!!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!! That's way there were many ghost movies on t.v.
I have to end this Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment