Friday, November 13, 2009

Tanaporn Kuppy diary

Dear Diary,
Today I woke up late for lesson with my cousin. My sister and I had a easy breakfast and go out.
I arrived at au bon pan,where I made appointment. She's a bit late but it's okay.

I felt a bit sick because lack of sleep last night. I hardly listened to her but I can done her exercises well. I bought sandwish and water for lunch. Then I went to British cousil.

I was late, I enter the classroom and study unhappily.

But yesterday was great, I study P.E. in that morning. I played football with my friends.I nearly made points but I can't.We finished game with score 0-0.

Afternoon I made a project called "Chula help old elephents".My classroom will go to "Shor Chang Chara" at Kranjanaburi. We will harvest rice and feed elephent.

After school, the time I waited, My friends and I went to "Giant Restaurant".At Prompong station.We took taxi for eight peoples!! When we arrived we go in and eat eat eat!!

I got back by skytrain and reached home at 20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment