Friday, November 13, 2009
Phat :)
Dear diary, today I had to study Chemisty for two and half hours from 7.30 to 10.00 in the morning. So I got up at 6.00 am. After finished the class I went to Siam Square I have nothing to do till Study at British Coulcil at 12.45. Anyway I can did a window shopping!! Finaly It's time to study and I hadn't have lunch. My mom won't know this because if she knows she will angry with me. Yesterday my school had an activity it's called "Wongtipsuda Day" we had a lot of things to do, a lot of food to eat and lots of show to see. Most of the activity is for student grad 7-9. However I really enjoyed it. Tomorrow I have a CU-TEP test in the morning but I haven't aleady prepare anything for the test! I hope it will be good. Actually I have piano class at 9.00 am, then, I have to skip this class. In the afternoon I have to learn Physics and don't know when it will finish because the tutor is my cousin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment