Dear diary, today is a hell. I've just finished my laboratory at school. What a day!!!!! I had to wake up 8.00 am. and went to Siam (my school's located there). It was so hot that I nearly went mad. Only three persons of our group were available to come (from 10!!!!!), including me. I was very tired. That boring work made me go to my extra class late. And now it's raining outside. Arrh, how can I go home?
Yesterday was different. It was perfect. My school finished 11.15 am. and I went shopping with my friend. I arrived home at around 2.30 pm. and spent my time playing computer games and surfing the Internet.
Tomorrow is coming!! I hope it will be perfect although I had a study around 11 am. I would have eaten yogurt ice-cream (my favourate) when my class finishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment