Friday, November 13, 2009

MinD Diary

Dear diary, today I got up at 6 o'clcok.Then I went to learn Biologyand then I had breakfast. Then I went to learn english at British Council.After this I will go shopping or take a walk at central world or paragon and visit my aunt to eat dinner together.Then go home when I take a bath finish my mother and I watch the movie together and go to bed.Yesterday I went to school. In the morning my friends and I sang many songs for the school project.Then we learnt english and had lunch at 12.20 afterv break we learnt computer and we had a test when we finished we played computer games next my group and I went to our club in this period we took mant photo when we finish I went home and did homework
……………………………..and tomorrow…………………………………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment