Friday, November 13, 2009

gui

Gui : Hi diary.
Dairy : Hi Gui.
Gui : How are you today.
Dairy : Am fine thank you, and you?
Gui : Very bad.
Dairy : Who? you or me.
Gui : Me
Dairy : Why not.
Gui : I just .... urr ... arr.
Dairy : a what?
Gui : I don't know how to say it in English.
Dairy : ...
Gui : Dairy.
Dairy : Yes.
Gui : Can you read Thai?
Dairy : No I don't.
Gui : That too bad.
Dairy : Why you don't know English word?
Gui : I am not good on English.
Dairy : Let go to britishcouncil.
Gui : I am now.
Dairy : Really?
Gui : Yes.
Dairy : ...
Gui : Dairy.
Dairy : what?
Gui : I have something to tell you.
Dairy : What kind of thing?
Gui : horrible thing.
Dairy : Tell me.
Gui : ...
Dairy : quikkly
Gui : You are diary.
Dairy : Yes I am, so what is a problem.
Gui : You are dIAry but I write your name dAIry all the conversation.
Dairy : That's horrible.
Gui : I know.
Dairy : Why you don't correct it.
Gui : Too lazy.
Dairy : ...
Gui : Bye.

[Gui click on "PUBLISH POST" button.]

1 comment:

  1. Strange and getting stranger...but very crative too....keep up the interesting work Mr. Gui!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete