If I was a Superhero my name would be onname. I would be the most dangerous superhero in the world. I was created to be killer.I would be as quick as a cat. No one can run over me and catch me.It's great because I can get up late and going to school on time. I would be able to jump across the Pasific Oean!!!!!! Moreover, Iwould be as strong as five man. I can stop running train with myhands. Wow!!!!! But I'm not dumb as an ape. I'm also immortal, NO ONE CAN KILL ME.
Friday, November 27, 2009
If I was a Superhero I would be able to...By Fa:D
If I was a Superhero my name would be onname. I would be the most dangerous superhero in the world. I was created to be killer.I would be as quick as a cat. No one can run over me and catch me.It's great because I can get up late and going to school on time. I would be able to jump across the Pasific Oean!!!!!! Moreover, Iwould be as strong as five man. I can stop running train with myhands. Wow!!!!! But I'm not dumb as an ape. I'm also immortal, NO ONE CAN KILL ME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very good and well written Killer!
ReplyDelete